Our certified tech and localization engineers are here to support you throughout the globalization process. Our team is trained to help you install, integrate, and deploy a variety of software tools and systems, whenever you need us.
- Customer HelpDesk for all kinds of tech issues
- App installation, configuration, and administration for globalization tools (WorldServer, SharePoint, Jira Software, Percolate, Contentstack, Adobe Experience Manager, and more)
- Server administration and configuration
- Development, improvement, and automation of processes, workflows, and systems
- QA/QC and usability testing
- Customized software development and integration solutions
Whether you’re just beginning the globalization process, expanding into new markets, or building on your current efforts, Sinapi can improve your brand’s reach. Our team of experts has more than 10 years of experience working with organizations of all sizes, all over the world. We strive to stay on top of new technologies and methodologies to make sure all of our clients are poised for success, now and in the future.
- Help with purchasing new tools or solutions, including identifying needs, performing comparisons and testing, planning, deployment, and support
- Translation memories and terminology database management
- Machine translation deployment for all four types
- Integration of tools for a holistic, efficient solution
- Consulting services to improve, expand, or go global with your content
With a single tool, we manage complex omnichannel marketing strategies—creating a holistic brand experience that puts your customers front and center. From lead acquisition to fostering customer relationships, we’ll help you get the most out of your martech investment.
- MarketoTM (Adobe certified)
- Web templates, UI/UX design
- Email and forms (tracking, creation, distribution)
- Database segmentation
- Reporting and insights on campaigns and traffic
- Analytics on all marketing metrics
- Setup and execution of marketing campaigns
Sinapi’s project coordinators and project and program managers work on every stage of the project lifecycle. We work closely with language specialists, localization engineers, terminologists, product managers and developers, internal business partners, external vendors, and more.
From kickoff to final delivery, we coordinate localized marketing campaigns across all kinds of projects—such as emails, forms, videos, white papers, eBooks, web assets, social media, and field documents.
- Simultaneous product launches and event promotions in multiple languages
- CRM tool knowledge, and PM software setup and workflow creation
- Proficiency in agile and scrum methodologies
- Expertise in project management tools (Jira Software, Confluence, Salesforce, Wrike, and more)
- Expertise in most TMS and CAT tools
- Program management support around risk analysis, leadership and coaching, and scrum master and process improvement
Sinapi assists with regional promotions and announcements to keep content fresh and up-to-date. Our efficient solutions help you stay ready to respond to market changes at a moment’s notice.
- Maintenance and tracking of published web and social media content
- Tracking of due dates for time-sensitive promotions
- Data analysis and reporting of performance and traffic
- BOM creating, tagging, organizing, publishing, maintenance, and archiving of assets
- Publication and distribution of video and other content
- Expertise in project management tools
- Adherence to organization document guidelines
- Digital asset management at all five stages
We bring decades of collective localization experience to ensure your brand message gets across clearly—no matter where your audience is. Our continuous feedback process guarantees that you get the best service every step of the way.
- Knowledgeable on most CAT tools and TMS
- Continuous feedback process for guaranteed best service
- File preparation for translation and post-processing for desktop publishing (DTP)
- Translation, transcreation, subtitling, content creation, machine translation and post-editing, and testing
- Monthly and quarterly reports on quality and process improvement